Lost/Stolen mobile devices
Especially lost or stolen mobile devices offer an additional challenge for business usage of mobile ...
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile device management is one of the biggest challenges that IT departments are facing due to increased usage of mobile devices for business communications
. Exploding usage of smartphones for business communications presents some serious challenges for CIOs to maintain and keep track of mobile devices.
Mobile devices are used in and outside of the enterprise and various isses have to be covered:
- Sensitive information on mobile devices
- Lost/Stolen mobile devices
- Integration into corporate communications networks
- Access to company information / databases / address books
- Single number reach
- Internal phone numbering scheme
- Business features for mobile devices
- Centralized management
- Centralized handling of mobile users
Using AND Mobile
enables you delivering corporate information to mobile workers while maintaining the data at the corporate site. Therefore mobile workers have access to all required information
while it is still possible to manage access at the enterprise level.