ANDTEK Trade-In Program (ATP)
Replace your old applications instead renewing the service and maintenance !
Q: What is the ANDTEK Trade-In Program?
The ANDTEK Trade-In Program (ATP) provides financial motivation for partners and their end customers to migrate their installed base of competitive applications.
Q: What are the program benefits for partners?
1. Addresses existing customers who are using applications and need to renew maintenance or service
2. Gives end customers the opportunity to renew their application environment while leveraging existing hardware investments
3. Improves opportunities for partner profitability
4. Offers cutting-edge application software with significant trade-in discounts
Q: What are the requirements to enroll?
ANDTEK Trade-In Program Requirements:
1. Enrollment through ANDTEK partners or Cisco Gold and Silver partners.
2. Return trade-in applications to qualify.
3. Available for U.S., United Kingdom and Canadian customers only.
4. Minimum trade-in applications value of $5,000.
5. ATP availability starts August 2009
Q: How do partners enroll?
The enrollment process for partners need to be done through firstname.lastname@example.org. Each project must be enrolled separately by the partner and additional information regarding the trade-in application needs to be specified.
Q: How do end customers enroll?
The enrollment process for end customers need to be handled by an ANDTEK partner or a Cisco Gold or Silver partner. Contact your partner or contact email@example.com for more information about eligible partners.
Q: How does the program affect partner profitability?
On any single deal a partner closes, the program enhances the partner's margin on the total ANDTEK business related to the transaction due to increased revenue and therefore higher discounts. The more business a partner transacts, the greater the rewards.
Q: Is this a global program?
The ANDTEK Trade-In Program is currently available in the U.S., United Kingdom and Canada.
Q: What are the products covered?
Products covered within the ANDTEK Trade-In Program are:
- AND Phone Recorder (voice recording and monitoring services)
- AND Phone Broadcast (zone paging, crisis conferencing, public announcement services)
- AND Phone Group / Group MA (IP phone presence status information, enhanced manager/assistant services)
- AND Phone Group ACD (Simplified IP phone based call center services)
- AND Phone Directory (corporate directory integration, reverse number lookup, personal and group directories)
- AND Phone Lockout (IP phone locking services)
- AND Phone Settings (advanced IP phone features for call handling, callback services and call lists)
- AND Desktop CTD/CTI (CTI client software with MS Outlook integration)
- AND Desktop AC (Attendant console clients)